3 Ways Shipping Containers Can Support Your Business
Do you need space to expand your business, but don’t have the time or money to build new space from scratch? Or, are you looking for an option to have a second location for your business, but want something easy to pack up and move?
If so, you should consider buying a Toronto shipping container. Shipping containers have several uses besides what they were initially designed for. Here are three great ways your business can make use of them:
- A shipping container can be used as additional office space.
- It can expand your business temporarily.
- It can be used as storage.
1. Buying a shipping container for additional office space
You may be thinking, why would I want to buy a shipping container for sale in Toronto for additional office space? Wouldn’t it be dark and uninviting?
The great news is that when you buy a shipping container, you can modify it to make it homey and welcoming! For example, you can have a door, windows, and potentially even a skylight added.
These are just some of the great ways you can use a shipping container for extra office space:
- As a private meeting room. This is an excellent choice for having a confidential meeting.
- As a break room. Your employees will have the chance to get up from their desks and take a break without disturbing the rest of the office.
- As a designated project or “breakout” space. A shipping container can hold everything from whiteboards to projectors, making it a great space for brainstorming or working on a project.
2. Buying a shipping container to expand your business temporarily
Another great way to use a shipping container is to expand your business temporarily. Here are two ways to use your shipping container:
- As a temporary or mobile expansion of your bar or restaurant. Interested in a second location, but don’t want to commit to buying or leasing property? You can use a shipping container as a “pop-up” expansion to see how your business does in a new location.
- At a trade show. Getting lost is common in a sea of booths at a trade show. A shipping container “booth” will help you stand out. Having a distinct space will make it easier for you to attract and interact with customers.
3. Buying a shipping container for storage
We all need a place to store items that we’re not using at the moment, from raw materials to office supplies. A Toronto shipping container can be a great place to do this. For example:
- Storing excess office supplies, including paper, pens, pencils, and phone headsets.
- Storing raw materials that your business will turn into a finished product.
- Storing finished products that you’re not ready to ship out yet.
These are just a few ideas on using a shipping container for storage!
What can Sigma Container offer me regarding shipping containers for sale in Toronto?
If you’re interested in learning more about shipping containers for sale in Toronto, then Sigma Container can help you! We have over 40 years of experience in the shipping container industry. So, if you’ve got questions about shipping containers, we’ve got the knowledge to answer them.
When you come to us to buy a shipping container, we can help you with:
- Toronto containers for sale. We can sell you a new or used shipping container.
- Modifying your shipping container. We can provide you with various modifications to the shipping container you buy, including adding roll-up doors, louver vents (for air circulation), windows, partition walls, and spray foam insulation. This is not an exhaustive list of modifications, just some of our more popular ones, so feel free to ask us if you don’t see a modification you’re interested in!
- Relocating your new shipping container. We’ll explain the logistics you need to consider before your shipping container arrives, such as ensuring enough room for our trucks to move your container into position.
A Great Way to Provide Your Business With Extra Space
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to provide your business with more space, then a shipping container is a great way to do it! When you buy a Toronto shipping container, you can have it customized to suit your needs, whether that’s for additional storage, a project room, or a private meeting space.
At Sigma Container, we’re here for all your shipping container needs! We’ll help you determine what size of container works best, and then implement the customizations needed to make your new shipping container work for you. Finally, we’ll deliver it to the spot you specify.
Contact Us to Learn More
At Sigma Container, we’re here to answer any questions about Toronto shipping containers for sale. Whether you need a shipping container as is for storage, or want a lot of customization done to make your storage container a welcoming space, we’re here for you! Call us at 1-877-225-7762 or contact us online to learn more.